The art of Feng Shui is a 5000 year old tradition based on the concept that everything is made up of energy called Chi. When Chi in an environment is blocked or stagnated, it can disrupt the lives of the occupants. Feng Shui endeavors to arrange an environment that is in harmony with the flow of Chi. The purpose is to create happy family life, to improve prosperity and wealth, to bring helpful people into one’s circle, to maintain good health, to bring blessings to the family’s children, to increase knowledge and fame, bring promotion and success to one’s work, and to keep relationships and marriages harmonious.
Consultations with clients are always confidential.
The practice of this ancient art can help an individual achieve an overall improvement in life, or it may be used to accomplish specific personal or business goals. Feng Shui can be applied to a space of any size; whether that means a small studio apartment or a large house. It can be employed by businesses in their office, retail or commercial space. Feng Shui has also successfully been used in the design and improvement of parks and public spaces!
A typical consultation flows as follows with Marina Lighthouse :
• Marina and the client have a discussion to address the client’s concerns; life areas they wish to improve, or goals they wish to achieve.
• The client gives a “tour” of the location in question.
• Interior spaces are surveyed for furniture arrangement, colors, brightness, and positions of staircases, doors, pillars, columns, and posts.
• Exterior factors such as roads and streets, position of trees, roof shape, vegetation, neighborhood, and electromagnetic fields are examined.
• Visible and invisible Feng Shui factors are deeply considered.
• Afterward Marina will do a “walk though” of the property with the client. She will point out areas that need adjustment and provide the appropriate remedies for optimal results.
• Marina will then suggest aesthetically appropriate remedies tailored specifically to the needs and tastes of the client.